Monday, September 11, 2006

Hopefully A Final Statement From Me

I've been experiencing some unsual traffic here presumably because of of the Open Letter I've posted a few days ago. I was made to understood that an Official Statement that will be issued soon that would hopefully applease my worries. Indeed, a statement was issued by the admin and moderators of Rain Philippines informing everyone that they are resigning due to disturbing and disruptive acts from some members.

Honestly I never knew that these will be their course of action since I've even talked to the one who presided the meeting on the phone yesterday morning. I was made to believe they are willing to talk about the issues at hand and other matters in the past that has to be ironed out so that we can move forward in a more positive light. I'm disappointed that they let their emotions get the better of them instead of facing the problems head on and showing everyone that they truly deserve to represent the Filipinos who will join the upcoming Cloud recruitment.

To those who may be wondering, I have no guilt feelings whatsoever for writing that infamous Open Letter that stirred a hornet's nest. I laid down genuine issues that needs to be voiced out. Some may not agree on my method of sending the message accross but I felt it was the best avenue to express just how important they were to me. And for the record nobody influenced nor dictated me to do what I did because I'm nobody's puppet. Last time I checked I see so strings attached to any part of my body. My friends specifically Voltes may share some common thoughts but we respect our own ideals and principles. And since we are just a group of friends we are of equal footing, nobody is the leader of the group. You don't agree with me or you want to know more then go ahead and tell me about it, my email is posted in my profile.

To the admin and moderators of Rain Philippines, thank you for providing the venue when we were just beginning to discover Rain. Thank you for the friendship extended and gained through the site. I'm sure we'll cross paths one of this days, I bear no personal grudges but turning your back on problems will never solve anthing and painting me and those who agreed to what I've written as trouble makers just proves my point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those that are left standing are those that would fight till the end and deserves all that they have gained.

Kim

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home