Thursday, April 26, 2007

When It Rains It Pours

Blessing comes for those who strive hard and for Rain all the hard work are finally being recognized. I already posted the news of his inclusion in the Time 100 list just like what happened last year. Here comes another news that he's a part of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people for 2007.

And to add another crown to his continous success, we won the Best New Actor in a movie last night at the Baek Sang. Though I haven't seen the movie I heard from friends that he was really good in it. Congratulations Bi, I hope you have more recognition coming your way.

Fans wait at the red carpet to get a glimpse of him.

"Thank you very much,*trembling*,First and foremost i want to say thank's to all the people who helped me film this movie,(yeah,i'll just stand straight)-->the mic is too low. Thank's to Producer Hong?Mr.Jung and Brother park jinyoung,Mr.Jo,Bro.Cho?,and Bro. Junho. And i just want to add that I really wanted to make movies,It is my dream,I'm really honored that
Director Park made it come true,and To Miss Im soo jung,Thank's for the wonderful memories. Thank you very much"

Translation of Bi's acceptance speech by J. Lee of soompi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!! For real, I missed this blogspot. Well, I'm just so happy for Rain.
Bye

Bisis - MarĂ­a Angela Claps
http://bisis.blogpost.com

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home