Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bi-Rain: I will ride a motorbike to a “PHO” restaurant

Rain at a press conference held at the New World Hotel in HCM City.

VietNamNet Bridge – Bi-Rain talked with Tuoi Tre Newspaper on the occasion of coming to Vietnam for his liveshow “Rain’s coming” in HCM City on March 10-11.

What is the happiest thing happening to you in your world tour “Rain’s coming”? And what tires you the most?

The happiest thing to me is to meet fans from all over the world and see the warm feelings they have for me during the tour.

Arriving in Vietnam, I was touched to see young fans waiting for me at the airport in the middle of the night. I have just walked out of New World Hotel to say hi to hundreds of young fans waiting for me on the street for the whole afternoon. And perhaps having to travel too much has been tiring me.

The two Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie rode on a motorbike to see HCM City. Do you plan to do so too?

If I have any free time, I will certainly ride a motorbike to a pho restaurant in Saigon. I absolutely have no worry about doing such an interesting thing.

If you’re invited to be Vietnam’s tourism ambassador, will you be willing to introduce Vietnam to people in the Republic of Korea, Asia and the US?

I’m willing to talk about your country. I consider my trip a chance for me to learn many things.

So what will you say about Vietnam?

I’ll say,”Vietnam makes a lot of good impressions on me. The Vietnamese traditional dress and cone hat for women are very beautiful. And this country’s cuisine is great with many excellent dishes.”

Where does your success come from? What should the young people who dream of becoming a star like you do in order to succeed?

I think that in order to succeed, you have to try your best in your work. You must believe that it is you who are best in what you’re doing.

What are the three most important things in your life?

They are to love myself, to love my family and to have good relationships with people around me.

What made you want to organize the Rain’s Coming world tour?

The American musical market is the centre of the world. But I think Asia has its own cultural features. We can conquer the world with our cultures. The purpose of my world tour is to introduce to the world the beauty of Asian music. I also want to bring to my fans an impressive and unforgettable programme.

Why did you want to be a World Vision ambassador to help AIDS patients?

I’m a small person who doesn’t know what to do to help AIDS patients. Through my songs, I hope to ease their pain.

Why did you choose an angel’s wings as the symbol of your Rain’s Coming tour?

Through the image of an angel soaring, I want to send the message that peace always defeats war. The world in which we’re living always hopes for peace.

(Source: Tuoi Tre)
credits: ars_linh of soompi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home