Monday, February 05, 2007

Where Did I Go Wrong

Seems I've created more confusion when I replied to a posting by one sister in CPH forum. The said sister was excited to know that Rain will be coming over to our country without noticing that the last posting was way back Dec. 2006 when we were still hopeful that a promoter from our country is negotiating with Star M. But it's now February and the chances of him coming over is getting dimmer as the day passes by.

I've posted the following comment "Sorry to rain on your parade but there's still no confirmation on his coming here for the concert. Now if he plans to come over for an unannounced vacation, that's another matter all together." But it seems that the word IF on my second statement was got lost in their comprehension due to their excitement. So now they are asking if he is indeed coming for a vacation and if we can find more details about it even if it unannounced so that we can prepare gifts and plan on seeing him.

Now I don't blame Agent P for wanting to smack me in the head. Lesson learned...to not just write my comments on sensitive matters in the most basic sentence construction to avoid misunderstanding and maybe do a translation in our local dialect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home