Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rain's Message 21/1/07

Our dear Clouds~

Because of the World Tour, it has been difficult trying to leave messages.

That's why I'm only leaving a message now that I'm back in Korea (A little late, heehee)

Having successfully completed the Malaysia concert, I am now back in Korea,
and is currently taking a short break.

I am now at the filming site, and taking the opportunity of my short break to come online.

Everybody who hoped that my concert would go smoothly and have sent me plenty of well wishes.

The news of these well-wishes have travelled to faraway places. Thank you everybody.

You're World Clouds indeed, heehee!

My strength comes from everybody's existence.

Everybody in the Cloud family who has been giving me plenty of love regardless of when

I believe that doing my best is the best way to repay you.

Although I have always felt grateful...

I don't know how to express it. I believe everyone in our Cloud family understands how I feel, right?

This February, I will not let everybody worry for me. I will rest well.

All right, everybody knows that no matter what, your health is the most important, right?

Please take care not to catch a cold, I will drop by again.

Everybody, take care not to catch a cold~!!!!!!

Credit: Joyplace | Baidu.com | RainSingapore
Kr to Ch: A kind Cloud in baidu who did not leave her name
Ch to Eng: rayndrop of soompi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home