Friday, January 19, 2007

Rain Message from JYP 16/01/2007

I'm home everyone!
jype
2007.01.16 16:16


I'm home.
While i was away are you all alright?

I've successfully completed the HK concert, even though I had a little accident and I had a slight injury in my arm.

I heard that everyone was very worried about it. Don't worry about me, I'm okay.

Don’t worry~

To my cloud family,you've always give me strength, after a few days i'll be leaving for Singapore.

I will do my best in Singapore!!I will try my best to be worthy.


My proud cloud family, please take care of yourself and be healthy.

Everyone together..Fighting!


Source: soompi
Eng trans: J.Lee

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cheah said...

Hi Marissa,
I will be going to watch Rain's concert in Kuala Lumpur on the 27. Actually, my brother-in-law in Singapore also managed to get me front row tickets (his friend happened to be one of the sponsors) to his concert there. Unfortunately, I could not make it as he only told me at 10.30 am on Sunday morning. Arghhh!!! Anyway, I heard that my 12 year old niece has gone for the concert and I made her promise to take loads of photos and give me an account of what happened in Singapore. If I get the report and photos, I'd post them in my personal blog. I'll let you know later.

3:13 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Sorry about missing the Singapore concert but just a few more days and you can finally see him in flesh.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home