Monday, January 22, 2007

It RAINed in Singapore

Rain arrived in Singapore last Thursday (January 18) to prepare for his Rain's World Tour yesterday (January 21). Based on all the fan accounts I've read it was a resounding success. And to think that the ticket prices were higher than those sold in other countries.

The only thing that bothered me were the fan accounts that mentioned how he was hurting from a previous injury in his left arm while performing "I'm Coming". The hairline fracture on his arm needs complete rest, but we all know he can't afford to do it so the only option is prevention. But Rain being stubborn continues to do the entire routine that only aggravates his injury. I hope somebody can talk sense to him. A slight variation in his dance routine can ease that pain.

To my blog readers who attended the concert please share some of your experiences here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fei said...

Yesh... he had to do this dance where he needs to support with his left hand. And after doing so, he started clutching his left arm, but his facial expressions did not showed a hint that he is in pain.

The whole atmosphere was really hyped out initially but after he started clutching his arm, we knew what happened, and for myself, I kinda quieten down a bit coz it was really heartache to know that he was in pain.

I guess that is the kinda reaction that Rain do not want the fans to feel, thus he tried to hide the pain from us. *heart-breaking*

He did a really good job.. and we all really enjoyed ourselves!

I've updated my Yong Joon blog with some pics, so pop by to have a look!

7:29 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

thanks will check it out later today

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home