Monday, December 18, 2006

Rain's World Tour In Seoul

I've been away for the weekend to celebrate christmas with friends so I missed all the news about the the kickoff of Rain's World Tour in Seoul but friends who were patiently waiting for photos and fan accounts last Friday kept me updated on the highlights of the much awaited concert. The most intriguing message I got was a description of his new hairstyle...a combination of punk rock meets Cyborg meets David Beckham.

I'm not liking it but then again, it's just me, there are those who are partial to his new do.

Then comes his costumes for the show. I'm loving his military garb in his previous showcase so I'm glad they kept it.

I also like these simple white shirt and pants though it reminds some of Usher.

But these robe takes first place in my book of "what in the world is that costume." Looks like a cross between an Elvis jacket with that collar and a wrestler's outrageous robes when they enter the ring to slug it out.

A close second will be these one with that red thing on his shoulder. Reminds me of the upholstery of a leather sofa.
While these one makes me think of a toad... ugh!!! Just the thought gave me the creeps.

But it's just the costumes, his performance and the whole technical aspect of the show is something I'm keeping quiet until I get to watch it myself. And knowing Rain and his pefectionist attitude, in my heart I know he will give his 101% everytime he sings. A good friend of mine who was able to watch his two night concert in Seoul only has high praises for it. Here's her account if you are interested.

photo credit: as labelled+rainonme of cloudphilippines

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His Hair....

EW. EW. EW.

Looks like one of those hideous Star Wars aliens. =X

10:42 AM  
Blogger Miss Cheah said...

Oh my goodness! What did he do to his hair!

4:26 PM  
Blogger samanthaluz said...

yeah i really don't fancy that costumes that he used good thing he was bale to change it for his succeeding concerts...

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home