Tuesday, November 14, 2006

There is a 'somebody' in Rain's heart!!

According to Korean online media MyDaily, Rain did mention that he would like to kiss with his beloved on Christmas. And also, he revealed that he has someone in his mind!!

Rain attended KBS 2TV which was released on Nov 14 at 11.05pm. In this programme he mentioned that "I have someone in my mind, but haven't told her yet... I'm prepared to love someone but always lack of courage to tell..."

He continued, "If I have a girlfriend, I would like to go shopping with her, buying some clothes. In the evening, watching the beautiful night scenes with her, and enjoy a wonderful dinner..." He really wished to enjoy normal dating like others.

"I heard that there's a place in Seoul (around Ming Dong area) will switch off all lights so that couples can kiss there... I would like to try..." Before he said more, a singer commented, "Go there in this Christmas and you can kiss with Rain..." Immediately the audience laughed~~

Source: chn.chosun.com
Translation: jjbug@rain-malaysia

Sidenote: I would be happy if he finally reveals that he's inlove for me and my friends already had an inkling about it for a long time now. But I guess he forgot that he won't be in Korea on Christmas eve, he'll be in Las Vegas for his concert ~ lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home