Wednesday, November 15, 2006

14/11 Message From Rain

Credit: joyplace.jype.com/rain // biwithrain // RainSingapore
Kr to Ch: Natsuki@biwithrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop


Hi ~~~ everybody...^^

I'm Jihoon

Long time no see, dropping a note of hello

Have my Clouds been well?

It looks like winter has really arrived

It's really cold, huh? Put on more warm clothes...

Don't catch a cold~~health is very important...understand??^^

Recently, I've been leading a very busy life

Going on variety shows, preparing for my movie which is soon to premier, and preparing for my concert...

Because I'll like everybody to see my desire to perform better...

Please anticipate...

Just like how I'm putting my heart into the preparation,

I hope everybody is living life to the fullest whethere in school, at home or at work

Students in the third year of high school...I hope you achieve good results as what I anticipate

Don't be nervous, maximise your potential...understand?

Although I cannot greet everybody regularly

My heart will always be with you, got it?

Everybody who has been loving me,

I will always pray that every every one of you are happy.

Everybody, Fighting~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home