Tuesday, November 28, 2006

06.11.27 Rain's message on Joyplace, at 22:17


How's everyone doing? I'm Jihun~~ In these days, does everybody doing well? I'm Jihun... In this extremely busy period, the weather turned cold... Hope there's noone in our family get cold and suffer for it, okie? You get cold? Well~~ Come! Let me fight against it for you ^^ Now, the publicity activities for 4th album are over All the fans I'm proud with and stay with me until now It's because of you, I can decide and I'm determined to work harder and spend more efforts, that's why I can go on until today. I always appreciate you all, you know about it, right? Soon, the world tour is going to begin with many supports, so you'll come to see me ya? I'm working on to let everyone watch my best Please wait patiently... I'll run to you all shortly ^^ Oh ya! My debut movie will be shown soon Hope you all can support.... ^^; Here, I sincerely pray everyone who loves me stays healthy and happy Alright, for the sake of everybody's health, 아자아자 화이팅~~!!!*^^*

Chi translation by wwrain@Baidu RAIN bar
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home