Friday, October 13, 2006

Rain's Message For Us


To everyone in CLOUD family ^^
Rain.
2006.10.12 21:40

Hi!
I'm greeting everyone in CLOUD family...
... Jihun is here~

How are you all?
Miss you all so much.

Not sure is it because of the windy and cold weather in these recent days...
it reminds me of your warm-hearts and caring~

Well, finally I can introduce my 4th album to you all tomorrow...
I'm a bit nervous, and I'm excited~~

Most important is that,
I hope no problem occurs in tomorrow's event...
and wish you all can go back safely after the showcase.

If everyone of you understands me,
then you should be disciplined... Do take care of your own safety ^-^

Because I miss you,
so I would like to tell you that
may the 4th album brings you great~~ fun!
That's why I write it here....

Yupe that's all
Let's meet each other happily tomorrow!
^-^
Chi translation by wwrain@Baidu RAIN bar
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia
thanks to purplerain of cloudph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home