Thursday, October 12, 2006

RAIN "Lack of sleep is a great agony!"


"On the way to become Asian Top Star, lack of sleep is the toughest experience." said Rain. Rain attended the press conference at Imperial Palace Hotel this afternoon. During the Q&A session with media, this was his answer when being asked about the most tiring thing in his showcase preparation. "I always have to fight for the sleeping time... There's no word to describe the great pain of lack of sleep..." Later, he thought of the time when he was not that famous. "Compared to starvation, this pain is easier to be handled... Movie and album were done gradually when I'm lack of sleep..." continued by Rain. "It's been two years, and everyday is meaningful to me. I'll do my best in this new album, too." We can sense strong confidence from his words. "I hope I have a month just for sleeping after my world tour. Now I have to fight for every minute and second." Rain's showcase is held at Jamsil stadium on Oct 13. Then, he'll start his album publicity in the following day.

Source: MTSTARNEWS
Chi translation by wingya@cloudchina
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia
Credit : nana555@Bi's Kingdom (www.popcornfor2.com) + khanakham of rain's soompi thread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home