Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Wanna Be A Millionare FAST!!!

Just read the latest update on the coming World Tour of Rain. The Singapore leg will be on January 21, 2007 so I was happy since it's my Option B if they can't make it here. But my happines was shortlived when I saw the ticket pricess that will range from SG$188 to SG$888, I was With the current conversion rate of SG$1 to Php35, seeing him perform live will remain a dream for now.

I know a lot of fans are pissed with StarM, the producer of the tour for assuming that all Rain fans are millionares with nothing on their minds but spend, and spend with no regards for tomorrow. In the end it will be Rain who will suffer if he cannot fill those venues. I just hope JYPE and Rain himself can do something about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa,
I had rather expected the exorbitant pricing for Rain's concert in Singapore since I mentioned that the Arabian Superstar Amr's concert tickets are around that range. I agree with you that eventually the artiste's career will suffer. Yeah! Many fans will not be able to afford such prices. Let's not forget that we have yet to take into account the cost of food and lodging in Singapore. By the way, will Rain be performing in Malaysia?
Li Na

11:54 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Li na,

From his official tour site, Malaysia is included so yes there's a big chance of you seeing him perform live.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home