Friday, September 08, 2006

What The.......

Some of you may be wondering about my posting below but I felt the need to express my thoughts and opinions on matters that I consider important as a fan of Rain. Last nights events caused me a few hours sleep not to mention my blood pressure to shoot up. I have anything personal about those people but I don't like the idea of being a Cloud Country Representative to be taken lightly.

It's also my wish that it would be an eye-opener for foreign fans who frequent my blog who wishes to apply to the same position in their country. The privilages may be great but the responsibility is even greater. Only a steadfast committment will see you through..... I rest my case.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. When the time comes, all things would be resolve. I can feel it.

Kim

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is a great responsibility that is why I do not understand why they think some people are qualify??

It'll be resolve soon so take it easy over there OK.

happybi

4:45 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

To Kim & Feliss,

I'm alright although I'm sad that they think my posting was disturbing. I bear no personal grudges but I have legitimate issues and was hoping to get some answers. Last night I heard they quit en masse. I don't think quitting is the answer but it's their call.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quiting is never the answer but it is the easy way out. Just feel bad for the members who thought they will be taken cared of. Don't feel sad as it is not your fault. It's their decision to take that step and to blame it on others is a very bad move IMO.

happybi.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they must take such a route, nothing can be done to stop them. Just wish them luck and send them on their way. When there's an end, there is always a better new beginning!

Kim

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home