Monday, September 11, 2006

Interview in "Move On" DVD

Credit: biwithrain // baidu.com
Kr to Ch: Mushi @ biwithrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop


Q: Please tell us about this new single and your thoughts when you first heard it?
JH: I like the music style of "Move On". I think everybody can listen to it in a relaxed way, and that's why I chose this song. I hope everybody will be able to feel the emotions behind the rhythm and lyrics. The first time I heard it...I thought it was really easy-listening, because it's a slow ballad. I think everybody will like it.

Q: What's charming about this song?
JH: The charms of "Move On" lies with the natural feelings that are expressed to the girlfriend who has left. I don't really know how to say this. But the rhythm of the music is where the charms of the song lies...It's not too strong or too weak. The natural beat itself is a kind of charm.

Q: What's the difference between the first time you heard it and after the song has been arranged...?
JH: After singing it, I thought it was really sad and beautiful.

Q: This is a song about a girl who has fallen for another man. How would you feel if it really happened to you?
JH: Probably very heartbroken. Although I'll be in grief for a long time, I may just keep on waiting.

Q: There's a line in the song "Promise of eternity" Was there a time when you thought "if only this will go on forever"?
JH: During my concert, I've frequently thought, if only this will go on forever.

Q: Concept of the PV?
JH:
The concept of this PV is "All in One Shot". No editing, just one shot filming from beginning till end. When everyone watches it, they will be able to experience the natural feel. Plus the rainy scene at the end, I believe all of you will like it.
Q: To fans who have already purchased the CD...
JH: There will be an album released after this third single. You could say its the compilation of all the music released so far. There are songs which everybody will like, and Korean songs which you can learn the language from. You will definitely like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home