Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting Even?

A fan present during the BMW Premiere last night in Seoul wrote about her experience. The following statement caught my attention.

Jihoon did not "give JY Park a hard time"

JY Park said teasingly, "The filming was really exhausting, to the point I was breaking out in cold sweat! Jihoon was standing beside me. Whenever I spoke up, he'll rebuke me: 'One more time. You didn't act that scene too well.' The more he said, the more nervous I got. My body went so stiff I could hardly act."

I can almost imagine our Bi having naughty thoughts while filming with JYP "Now it's my turn to push you to the limit, how does in feel boss". hahaha, it's nice to let my imagination go wild and create a story of my own.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for his revenge right?..ahahha. About time I tell you. Show him who's the real boss!

Kim ^^

3:13 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

He does not get that many opportunities right so it's nice to see them change places once in a while.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home