Monday, September 11, 2006

Exclusive Interview with Rain - A singer who sings with his heart

Rain - 4th album to be released in October - The result of my 2 years' hard work

Rain has planned to release his 4th album in October. In this regard, we hereby conduct an interview with him.

Reporter: What are u busy with these days?

Rain : Recently, I am busy with some shooting for my movie. And also preparation work for my 4th album and Japan single. The 4th album to be released this Oct will be the result of my hard work for the past 2 years.

Reporter: I heard u will be conducting a world tour? After the success of your US concert, do u have the ambition to become a world-class singer?

Rain : Yes, I do have plans to conduct a world tour. Actually when I first held a concert in the States, I wanted to prove to the world that Asians too can venture into the international entertainment industry. I also hope to achieve high standards though my hard work.

Reporter : A lot of koreans said u are the pride of Korea. How do u feel about that?

Rain : Hearing such comments make me feel very happy. But I hope I can always be the pride of Korea. Thats why I keep on working hard, because people take notice of my efforts. I hope to give everyone this impression of me : A hardworking and diligent artiste, a singer who brings them joy, a singer who sings with his heart.

Reporter: i can see Rain is a confident and hardworking artiste!

Rain : Actually, I am under tremendous pressure. If I do not work hard, I will lose everything, and will be ousted out. Becuase the entertainment industry now is full of newcomers, many people who can sing and dance like me, if I let my guard down, the newcomers will catch up with me. Thats why I always push myself to train hard, I believe if I do better than others, I will be irreplaceable.

Reporter : But, to work like this, wouldn't it be too cruel to yourself?

Rain : I yearn for change! The people around me, they always worry for my health, because when I work, I work madly, I would not rest. U must know, I have tasted poverty before becoming famous. Actually, I have always believed that u win some, u lose some. If I wish to gain something, I would have to give up another thing at the same time. Like because of work, I cannot meet up with my friends. But this is my choice, I do not regret.

Reporter : If you are on vacation, what do you do?

Rain : I love to exercise, so during vacation, I would go for exercises too, such as basketball and soccer. I will go for horror movies too.

Reporter : Do u still remember how u feel during your first visit to Beijing?

Rain : Of course I remember! I will never forget it in my entire life! Honestly, I have never imagined having so many fans at the airport to wait for me. During my previous visit to Beijing, I know I do not have many fans. But, I've never imagined such a different situation during my second visit. At that moment, I honestly thought I was dreaming. So I am very touched.

Reporter : Recently, u seem busy with movie or drama shooting. Why did u venture into movies and drama?

Rain : I still remember my debut drama <>. At that time, my agent is strongly against my decision to take up that role. They told me, u are not bad at singing, u do not need to go into acting to become famous. Even my fans are against it, some of my fans even said to me that I will just be a fleeting image, and will disappear from the screen completely. All these were told to me before the drama was aired. But I persisted, because to act has always been my dream, so I must act, no matter it will be successful or not.

Reporter : But it was successful, wasn't it?

Rain : I believe, if u persist to do one thing, it will definitely be successful.

Reporter : Lastly, please say something to your fans who support you!

Rain : My movie will be on screen in December. Please support me at that time. And, recently, it has been raining consistently, please take care of your health. Love me forever. I promise I will work even harder. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home