Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Coincidental Meeting of Rain at Airport (Korea)

From Baidu (From yunrain's message) (9/18)
Translated from Korean to Chinese : Benamoo
Author : 나쁜남자의 나
Posted on Baidu Rain by mikysiu 2006-9-18 19:54


I dropped by my store which is on the second floor, then I prepared to go to my office.
I went on the up-going escalator. Bi was going down to the second floor from the third floor.
Once I saw that it's Bi, I turned around and followed him down.
I was standing just 2 or 3 steps behind him on the down-going escalator.
Becos I was overwhelmed, my whole body was shaking, I could only scream in my heart "Jung Jihoon! Jung Jihoon!"
Behind Jihoon was a dancer. The bearded guy kept looking at me strangely.
The other dancers keep asking, "Brother Namyoung, what's wrong, what's wrong?"
Jihoon himself was listening attentively to his MP3.
Wearing a green hat, sunglasses...
Pinkish red lips (like a baby's)...clean shaven chin...
Black tight fitting shirt, with 3 or 4 buttons undone.
Dark jeans...I forgot what his sports shoes look like (so sorry...)
Carrying his usual haversack...
(A guy who doesn't look like the media, kept following Jihoon, taking his photos...until he left...)

Then...Jihoon, dear Jihoon...
On the down-going escalator, suddenly...
twisting his body, started to dance!
I was thinking, "what is this kid doing?!"
I watched him remove his right earphone, used his left hand to cover his ear..
lifted his right arm up high, twisting and turning his right arm, even have wrist movements...
just like that, he started to dance on the escalator...
even now, the image is still in my mind, flashing across my eyes...its just too good...
then, he started to speak,
using his baby pink lips and a kiddish tone:
"Brother, I think this part, we should use this movement for the dance. We will use this."
Ah....that voice! Then, with wide strides, he walked to the departure gate.
1930hrs LA...

and yes, his hair was cut very short, with some highlights...
from the back , you can see strands of clean hair...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Marissa,

Thanks for the post. You know I am really envious each time I read about a fan giving an account of meeting Rain in the flesh. How lucky they are! I do hope that someday I will be able to do so too.
Li Na

12:08 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi Li Na,

I'm sure our time will come to be able to see him in person.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home