Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeling Sorry To His Fans

Having been a fan of Rain for almost two years, I've heard countless accounts of how he appears/acts infront of his fans. There are those who are lucky enough to get a smile, or even a chance to exchange a few words with him. But there were also those who were left disappointed because their presence were hardly acknowledged ~ not even a glance or a wave.

I"ve said so before and I'll say it again, his cool attitude at times is no longer a surprise and a facet of his character that I've come to accept. I never had that chance to see him in person but looking at all the vods and photos made me realize that this man has his moods and hasn't mastered the art of camouflaging his emotions to satisfy the need of his adoring fans for attention.

My point? Another translation came up last night about his feelings of remorse to his fans.

"Every time my fans come visit while I'm recording, filming or in the midst of a photoshoot, I always feel really bad and sorry for having to leave immediately after the work is done. Everybody came from such far places just to see me, some didn't even sleep, and many came from very far places. Some even fell asleep in class when they went back to school...everybody, please study hard. I've never forgotten your support. Just like I often say, there's only Rain because there's clouds, so when I disappear after a performance, or can't put on a happy expression because I'm too tired, I hope all of you can understand. I'm really just very tired, I've got no energy. But I will strive hard to be my best in front of all of you. I will keep working hard. I'm really nervous standing before so many people, you can understand how I feel, right? So no matter where I am, please remember I'll never forget all of you."

Rain is human after all so I just hope we can be a little forgiving if he fails to deliver what we expect of him.


Credit for the clip: Cloudchina// jinlees@soompi
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home