Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lumpsugar's Premiere

It seems the cast of Cyborg is serious in their bid to get more publicity because after being seen in the VIP premiere of The Host, Bi attended the premiere of Lumpsugar which stars Im Soo Joong (the female lead of Cyborg). He seems to be in a good mood and his get up is just right though the shirt is a little tight but whose complaining? I'm not

Here's a transcript of the short interview after the screening.

Q: Your reason for attending the premiere?
A: Because we filmed together so I came with director to support. I heard the movie is interesting, sounds good. Today I will watch it (until the end) then go back home

Q: ISJ's charisma?
A: very kind, no faking

Q: to partner ISJ...
A:"you did this well...if the movie sells well it would be even better"

Credit: jinlees of soompi
Ch-Eng : PapanpadaBi

3 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

personally looking at the preview of lumpsugar i dont find it that interesting... it seems like a too heavy for me.You know me..i want some funny movie and whenever i will watch this kind of me this will take me time to internalize and psych myself to watch the film.

But i love ISJ's leading man there hehe! Very familiar with someone pau know!

2:37 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Cha,

I find the preview interesting enough since I've always exhibited a preference for the dramatics. ISJ leading man? That had me laughing hard.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISJ is good in MISA...and i have no problem seeing him with Jisub...but with my precious Bi?...no way!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home