Sunday, July 16, 2006

An Appeal

Dearest Rain,

I've always known you to be the jealous type since you have said so yourself countless times before. But please be assured that you will never be replaced in my heart even if I've acquired a new set of panchan collectively known as Shinhwa. Can you be a little understanding like your hyung Yong Joon? He was the sole love of my life for a year until you came along but I still love him until now. I'm really hoping you can do the same. You don't have to make your presence felt everytime Voltes talks about Shinhwa because you are the reason we are together.

Thank you and I hope you are assured by my words,

With love,

marissa

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cheah said...

Hello Marissa,
You are not alone in enjoying the talents of other artistes. For me it has always been Johnny Depp. He was and still is my idol from the time I first watched him in 21 Jump Street. And that was when I was a slip of a girl in college some 20 years ago. Don't worry too much, I'm sure you and all the nice ladies from Voltes have hearts big enough to love all of your favourites.

5:45 PM  
Blogger charity said...

what an appeal...with this letter of appeal i bet bi would understand!

love it when we understand each other just with a mere eye contact!

10:29 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Li na, I like the mystery that seems to come from Johnny Depp, have you watched Pirates then?

9:52 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

cha I hope he will really understand and as if he comes over and reads my blog ~lol

9:53 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

ok I'll zip my mouth and let my dreams take me to where I want to be.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Miss Cheah said...

Marissa,

I will be watching Pirates II soon. I could have hazard a guess that you too would find Mr Depp appealing. For your information, I also like Eric of Shinwa.

Li Na

6:05 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I like men with character and Johnny Depp fits that description well. Eric's eyes are his asset.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home