Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Way To Relieve Boredom

It one of those days when there's not much to do and you are just killing time and pretending to do something productive, thank god I have my blogs to keep me busy. Just picked some random pics that suits my current mood.



Love the expression on his face. Are you feeling the same way I do?










How I wish the facade of Makati Shangri-la looks like this... who knows it might inspire me to do something great. Hahaha, I can almost hear the entire Voltes Team shouting "In your dreams"!





Fine! I hear you load and clear my friends. So how about a game of football. Who can resist that inviting look on his face never mind if I've played another kind of ball....................................
BASKETBALL (aliens what were you thinking?)

3 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

i just want to say one thing! 'DAE HAMINGGU!!!

so sad cant be with you guys in your world cup adventure huhuhuh!

2:25 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

And I'll miss you too, don't worry I know you will be with us in spirit.

2:58 PM  
Blogger charity said...

uyyy! still want to live! Dont want to be there in spirit huhuhuh!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home