Monday, June 19, 2006

A Voltes Celebration

I was debating whether to post it here of in my personal blog but after careful thought I chose to do it here. Why? Because it's a celebration of us Rain fans, to be more specific the birthday of all June celebrants in our gang and of course, the man himself Bi. And the second reason is that most of those who knew us frequent this blog more than my personal one but I do hope you check it out too since the link is just one click away *pardon my self promotion ok*

D'day happened last Saturday, June 17 and except for Ai who has to attend a wedding at a province, everyone was present bearing food that can last us for another day at least. And so with our diet forgotten we started with our eating marathon *carbo loading here I go* The only break we had was watching some korean movies on dvd. Don't ask me what titles are but the "action scenes" made for some interesting side comments. It was followed by some Bi clips that made us swoon, sing and dance.

Shortly before 6pm Charity arrived from a week of torture (that's her word not mine) of seminar and immediately started cooking her specialty - chicken and pork adobo. Dra. Remy and Janice came last because of another commitment but seeing them eat made us hungry again so we ate again * it's not nice to let the food go to waste*. Then it was time to blow the candle on our cake, how I wish Bi was with us since the blue candle is for him.

While waiting for the "A Love To Kill Special" to air, we decided to give Rizza a quick call, I swear I can hear her voice crack because she missed our company. It's been a month now but she was still here when we planned our "O" night. And since she was currently online we resumed our conversation on the net. It was in the midst of our chatting when the special started airing so I was busy busy multi-tasking - talking and typing is easy for us ladies right? And yes, the blunder I mentioned in my previous post happened during this time. By the time the special was finished airing it was already 11:00pm but sleep was far from our minds. Good thing Flor bought along two old episodes of X-Man that featured Shinwa with each episode lasting 2 hours. It was such a riot that we can't control our laughter as they went along their antics and games. We were so loud I was praying nobody will come knocking our door asking us to leave. By the time we called it a night it was already 3:00 am.

We forgot to close the curtains so I was woken up by the glare of the sun, geez it's only 7:00 but Tita Susan and Lai are already awake and already had their coffee. Lai decided to play a cd and the first song - what else but FH's 3 bears song. That got everyone standing and shaking their booty, hahaha..... Sadly there's only a few hours left before we had to part but we made the most of it by taking some pictures, we love pictures can't you tell.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a reader of both Pau & Flor blog.. and now I've found my way here from their links.. ^^ thanks for sharing those pictures of the Volt 5 and the fun you gals have that day!! I really enjoy reading it!

happybi

12:33 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi happybi,

Glad you found your way here. By the way I'm vignette in raintalk.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paulette told us already.. ^^

happybi..

11:33 PM  
Blogger charity said...

hahaha! now i want to pressure myself so happibi can find her way to my blog too!

10:34 AM  
Blogger charity said...

cant wait for the next one!

dae adobo!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home