Monday, June 05, 2006

IJUKSA Coming Soon On Philippine TV

Lai sent me an sms message last Saturday that practically screamed her joy at seeing the trailer to announce the coming of Rain's latest drama "IJUKSA" or "A Love To Kill" in one of the countries biggest network. Since I know that by the time I switch channels the short advertisement will be long gone I just asked her to give me a description of how the drama was introduced. Her own words "Mare I'm so happy because they introduced him more as Rain the artist rather than the character he portrayed in the drama". Good thing Rica upped it at youtube so I can see it for myself and I just have to share it with everyone who comes to visit.




Another Rain fan added a korean subtitle to the said trailer so to my korean visitors check out this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home