Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Cute Fan Account (Must Share With You)

Fan's Account: Belated Post
Credit: baidu.com//jinlees@soompi
Kr to Ch: Yunrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop


This is a belated post by a Korean fan.

Hi everyone, I am XX from the world of Cloud.
It's really nothing special.
In actual fact, wasn't yesterday our Jihoon's birthday?
I'm so happy.
Would like to share a really cute Jihoon's story with everybody.
This story has been hidden in my heart for a really long time.

Yesterday, didn't somebody said they went to JYPE and saw Jihoon at an internet cafe?
That reminded me of this incident...
Because there's no news of Rain now,
So I thought I'll give a drizzle of news to everybody.

But everybody knows, right?
My mind is like a fishnet when I'm writing encounters.
Please forgive me...it's very long...

This happened last winter; been many months now.
It was really weird that day. I went to the movies with **
Ate a lot of stuff,
But somehow, I kept feeling the breeze of cold wind in my heart; felt empty inside.
Momentarily, ** and my eyes met...the fireworks was everywhere.
Going to JYPE that day became our mission.
Hence, we went to JYPE, which we have not visited for a long time.

It was really quiet at the doorfront of JYPE.
We stood for 3 to 4 hours, shivering in the cold wind.
My hands and legs were ice-cold; we were freezing and hungry.
We couldn't take it anymore, so we decided to go fill our stomachs...
Could it be...will Jihoon come?
We went back to JYP.

There were two female students standing at its entrance.
I went up and asked: "Who are you here to see? We are fans of Rain."
That student said, "Rain, he just went out with his dance troupe. Think they said something about going to a roadside stall."
Ah~~ OMG, how could this be!
It's not like I'll die from skipping one meal.
I've lost Jihoon right under my nose.
It shouldn't be like that, not like that *wails*.

I endured my heartache, scratched my head and began my journey home.
Right at this moment, someone came within my eyesight.
Haha...it was his assistant walking by.
Where was he going?
I was wondering, and he suddenly disappeared.
He must have gone to look for Jihoon.
I observed around the vincinity and saw a small eatery ahead.
I tried my luck inside.
Jihoon wasn't there. Only saw an elderly man.

Sobs. I really should go home now.
I was half-thinking, half looking at an internet cafe.
Perhaps he's inside???
This thought hung onto me like a magnet.

It was really strange. I only had that thought in my mind...
So we gingerly pushed open the door of the cybercafe.
I caught the sight of Jisung (one of the dancer) sitting on the right.
At that moment, my heart began thumping wildly. I closed the door and came out.
Then after some thoughts, we decided to walk openly into the cafe.
Anyway, it's not like Jihoon would recognise us.

It's all right. Go in...

After we went in, we discovered Jihoon in the left side.
In such a dim place
He could still shine so brightly
That was a non-smoking area, and sitting on Jihoon's right was the dancer troupe leader.
The staff came over and helped us to look for a place.
We said, "Can we sit over there?"
Then we proceeded towards Jihoon, very openly.
I was sitting on Jihoon's left, ** was sitting in front of him.
When I was sitting down, I was so afraid of being discovered by Jihoon, I was shaking all over.
I thought I was going to get cramps in my hands.
I've never shivered like that before.
Ah~ the person seated right beside me
Is the charismatic star on stage, Jeong Jihoon...

I was so afraid Jihoon would hear my heartbeats, I was panicky for quite a while.
Then I was afraid Jihoon would detect something, so I didn't dare to look at him straight.
Jihoon seemed to have danced for a long time that day.
His hair was all damp.
You can only see such hairstyles in comic books.
Looks almost like the hairstyle in Full House when he was being fed the sushi.
Jeans, and top is the red shirt he wore during the autograph session in Myeongdong
Although our hearts were thumping wildly,
We put in a lot of effort so as not to be detected by Jihoon.
I switched on my computer. The darn computer refused to start up!
No...that won't do. I can't change seats.
After a few tries, the PC finally started up.
No need for discussions, we automatically logged on to the chatroom.
The two of us can't talk, can't call on our phone.
We only chatted online.

The cybercafe was very quiet.
Seems like the only noises were the two of us typing on our keyboard.
What should we do?
It was really comical then. The two of us had our eyes glued to the screen,
our hands dadadada typing on the keyboard.
There was a hint of stifled smiles on our lips.
Perhaps the cybercafe staff were afraid we'll spoil the keyboards?
That day, I thought my eyeballs were going to fall out ...
I faced the front, my eyes were looking sideways...looking at Jihoon...
At the beginning, Jihoon seemed to have felt something.
Because suddenly two girls appeared and seated themselves beside him.
But our excellent acting skills covered everything.
After a while, Jihoon was lost in his game...

They were playing Starcraft.
But Jihoon didn't look like he was very good at it.
He was a team with the dance troupe leader.
Shortly after we went in, the game ended.
Jihoon stood up, clapped his hands
He is so cute...Jihoon's side won the game.
Is the game over? Are they leaving now? No...
I was just shouting in my heart
Then the new game started...

Everybody knows what beautiful hands Jihoon has.
But the look of his hands on the keyboard felt different from when he is dancing
Although not very pretty, I am a girl,
and my hands are considered not bad among the fairer sex.
But they are a far cry compared to the big and fair hand of Jihoon's on the keyboard.
I'm totally ashamed.
My hands looked like claws that belonged to something
Jihoon's hands on the mouse and keyboard looked like pianist hands.
No...even prettier than pianist's hands.
Just one pair of hands was enough to drive a person crazy...

I was looking sideways, trying hard to listen...
Ah~ perfect complexion, tall and straight nose bridge...
At this moment, Jihoon said, "Hyung, you go towards that direction."
That face, that voice, completely...
During this period of time, I tried my best to suppress my crazy heartbeats, and concentrated on chatting.
Jihoon while playing his game, was eating biscuits and having a drink.
How can someone look so cute eating biscuits? It's quite maddening.
The cramps which I put in so much effort to suppress is coming back!

30 minutes later, the game ended.
Jihoon stood up suddenly and began clapping.
He said a few words which almost had me rolling on the floor.
"Ah, I practise singing and dancing every day, and I don't even have time for playing games.
Ah, why am I still so good at gaming?"
I couldn't help but blurted out laughing.

Then he said again:
"I even brought my money along to pay for the game"
As he said this, he took out his wallet, opened it and then close it again.
So cute. So cute...
Then, "Hyungs, I give you more time.
Go back and practise gaming, ah...."
So "cultivated".

After that, they got ready to go back to JYPE's practise room.

To me at that time,
If we weren't Clouds, once we came in and see Jihoon,
We would have exclaimed, "Ah, Rain! it's Rain!"
But Jihoon saw that we had no reactions to him
So he stood up and made his presence known.
Those words he said were telling us,
"I'm Rain. I'm a singer. Don't you know me? I'm Rain. Rain..."

** and I burst out laughing at the same time.
He is so cute, like a big kid...

Jihoon was leaving.
He went back to his seat,
Picked up the biscuit boxes and murmured to himself, "Gotta keep these before we go."
Then he bragged him victory to his hyungs...

Once they stepped out, we both stood up and started to laugh loudly.
Jihoon is so adorable!

For the few 10s of minutes, I was breathing the same air as Jihoon.
Just 30cm apart.
I'm still not dead. I'm still alive. It's a miracle!
You girls must be feeling terrible inside, eh...hahaha
Just for that day, I felt so lucky that Jihoon didn't know me.

** and I happily skipped our way home.
Isn't Jihoon cute?
[Rayndrop: Yes]

Jihoon is so eager to "brag".
I like you more and more...what should I do??!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wished I was there!! So adorable!!!

happybi ^^

8:39 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I wish I was there too never mind if I have to pretend I'm doing something on my pc while my senses are attuned to him.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home