Friday, June 02, 2006

Better Get Some Tips

I've been anticipating for June 1 to arrive fast. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it happens to be my birthday but it's for another reason all together. Rain's good friend Cha Tae-Hyun got married yesterday.
Since he's been mentioning a lot about marriage, I hope he took a lot of notes last night from his good friend so he can have a well prepared one when the right moment comes.

Here's a close-up of Bi, good looking yeah?

Ok wave to the fans

Hyung, are you excited? I'm really envious cuz this is what I dream.

I can't wait for my time to get married.... (he looks like he's in dreamland).

1 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

so many good looking guys on the looose!!! Congratulation cha ta hyun! I thought you were single and available before and told myself to just hook up with you in any case that nobody from my Korean roots be hooking up with me...It turn out that you came to get married before my other "roots" tsk tsk tsk!...change of plans..maybe Kim Jung Gook willbe fine hehehe!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home