Thursday, May 18, 2006

Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood

Ok chingus I know you've all watched Sesame Street at one point in your young life so sing along with me as we walk along the street of Sansaedong, in Kangnam-gu, Seoul.


"Who are the people in your neighborhood
In your neighborhood, in your neighborhood.
Now, who are the people in your neighborhood,

They're the people that you meet each day."


Ok now let's take a stroll down Bi's neighborhood and what do you see? Hhhmmm, that brick wall and gate looks familiar to me???? Think, think, think..... I knew I've seen it before. Right!

"Bae Yong Joon's a person in your neighborhood,
in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood.
Bae Yong Joon's a person in your neighborhood,
He's the person that you'll meet each day."


Hahaha..... I'm having fun but I know that is not what some of you are expecting right now. I'm just relaxing your vocal chords after all that screaming you've done right after reading that his newly furnished house is just 100 meters away from a certain ladies home.


"Hye-Kyo is a person in your neighborhood,
in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood.
Hye-Kyo is a person in your neighborhood,
She's the person that you'll meet each day."


Now that made your day right? Just a 3 minute walk will take you from his house to her house. I can already imagine the silly grin plastered on the faces of the shippers out there. Care to add another stanza to our song?

2 Comments:

Blogger Flor said...

Correct, who needs t walk that far (3mins is still a long walk hah!) if you're ..............

hope i can visit the neighborhood. I also grew up in Sesame St hehehehe.

11:36 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Pau & flor,

We all know that's really possible but since he's only hinting about having family, getting married, enjoying a honeymoon I'll just assume they are now neighbors who "visits" each other regularly.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home