Monday, May 08, 2006

That Elusive Smile

I've been out of touch this week-end having spent it with the entire Voltes team (I will blog about it in my other site) so it was a welcome surprise to see the following photos while visiting soompi.

Departure from Seoul to attend the Time 100 reception dinner. He looks good in that tattered jeans.

Arrival photo in New York where he was greeted by a small group of his fans who are based in the States.

Although he nodded and shook hands with some of them, he did not flash his megawatt smile nor made an effort to pose for photos and sign autographs that caused some of those people to be a bit disappointed. Though I feel for them I was not surprised by his actions after all this is not the first time that he did it. I have come to accept the fact that Rain is the type who will put on a happy face when he's not in the mood for it which can be considered as a disadvantage to a lot of people. He is after all trying to penetrate the American music scene and having a huge fan base will help him make his presence felt. I do hope JYPE can discuss this with him but at least his fans got a treat because they were able to chat with his father and he even obliged to have his photo taken with them.

One proud papa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home