Monday, May 29, 2006

Fan's Account: Jihoon's Fan Meeting

Credit: yunrain@Baidu.com// jinlees@soompi
Ch to Eng; Rayndrop


Just got back. Quick Summary:

1. Opening performance: I do

2. Very sincerely discussed the litte side stories while he was performing overseas; his ideal girl; his take on marriage

3. He has no girlfriend, so he has no one to call. So he's depressed sometimes. But with the huge support of fans, he is able to proceed with many promotional activities, so he is very grateful

4. About 1600 clouds attended the event

5. He sang Sad Tango

6. Some fans asked curiously, and Jihoon replied honestly: I've watched some wild movies with no titles when I was young (rayndrop: what's wild movies?)

7. With regards to this fan-meeting, JH said: I'm thinking next year, the year after, or when I am thirty, what kind of feelings will I have about such events? Every time I think about this, I remind myself I must work hard so I can be worthy of treatments like this...

8. The event went on for 2 and a half hours

9. JH has gone back to Pusan for filming

10. Clouds sitting in the first row got to taste the rice dumplings made by JH

11. When JH was asked about the "wild movies" JH replied: I'm a man too... (Ok...I guess we know what a "wild movie" is now)

"When I go onstage, it's like going into battle. I'm the representative in the front line, and with my clouds as my back up troops, I feel very secure. No matter whenever it is, Clouds are like my armour, surrounding me..."
===========================================================
My thoughts:

The members of Cloud Korea expressly told their members not to post the happenings in any forum or website since it's an exclusive event meant to be enjoyed by members only ~ how discriminating to the other fans who are not members of Cloud simply because overseas fans are not yet allowed to join. I'm lucky to have a friend who got invited to the affair so I got an inside info but what about the others out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home