Thursday, April 20, 2006

Rain on Time Magazine Poll


Rain is doing us proud again by being included as a nominee of this week's Time Magazine Poll on the Most Influential People in the entertainment industry. With such distinguised people included in the list like U.S. actors George Clooney, Clint Eastwood and Philip Seymour Hoffman, talk show host Jon Stewart, singers Kanye West and Daddy Yankee, and writer J.K. Rowling, who created “Harry Potter" I feel it's already an honor and I won't feel bad if he will not win. I'm not saying I'm not voting because I do but I won't feel bad if he will not get the top position. You can read more about it here

1 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

Again? I just hope this will work out this time! If he wins..he deserves to be featured in that magazine! Lets just hope for the best!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home