Tuesday, March 28, 2006

KBS Apologizes For Their Blunder


A few days ago a morning segment of a KBS show about singers miming while performing caused an uproar amongst Rain fans check full story here causing a major jam in their swithboard. To all the Rain fans who called, aja, aja, fighting!!! I would have done the same if I was there.

Throw that accusation to Lee Hyori (my apologies to her fans), Britney Spears and Michael Jackson but never, ever say that about Rain. After all, it's one of the major reason why I like him and continue to support him. I've seen countless clips of his tv guestings, album showcase and concert and the guy sings live even if he sings his fast songs. It's not an easy thing to do but he strives to give only his best everytime he performs so you can't blame us for being really upset about it.

A public apology is the least the KBS can do to repair the damage though I'm still waiting for the official word from his management JYPE.

2 Comments:

Blogger hUiLiN^ said...

hiya there! i'm a huge rain fan too!
haha.. =) got a wonderful blog here!!!

2:01 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi huilin,

Glad you enjoyed reading through my entries. Have a nice day.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home