Monday, March 27, 2006

Fertile Minds

After the end of Rainy Day and after the deluge of vods and photos, all is quiet once again. Such calm can make idle wander, fertile imaginations florish and every detail not previously discussed will be examined to overcome boredom. Not that they are not interesting, in fact some are pretty awesome like the left-hand thesis of Pau check it here. Plus the various music videos and artworks that are lovingly created by fellow fans. But lately I've stopped commenting on a forum I frequent because their topic is "senseless".

Case in point the issue regarding his dancer Kim Hwa-Young better known to us as "Orange Girl". I can't believe that there are still people who insist that they are an item just because of this photo taken in New York of what seemed to be KHY touching Rain's waist. Even if I stare at the photo the whole day I can't for the life of me see any hint of "romance" that can signify love brewing between those two. Rain considers his dancers as his family so it's normal for familiarity to develop after all they've been together for years. Fans who always follow them around can attest that KHY is into a relationship with another dancer so give it a rest. JYPE already issued a statement to clarify the said issue so I'm kept my fingers crossed that we've seen and heard the last of it. But I guess my prayers are short lived because they posted another photo of him with one of his other female dancer in Phuket. Round 2 of discussion for this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home