Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bi On His Body

Bi's comments on his body parts

Credit: 郑智薰亚洲网// jinlees@ soompi
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop


Rain's evaluation of various parts of his body:

Hair: I like black hair. Have it straightened, with a few strands of blond in between—cute and manly at the same time. Because I'm busy with work and sometimes may neglect to groom my hair, so I've fallen in love with hats. Firstly, to cover the unruly hair, and secondly, I think I'm pretty good-looking wearing hats!

Eye: When I was young, I hated my eyes. There were many times when I wanted to go get my double eyelids surgically done, but the plastic surgeon felt that my small eyes were kind special, so he won't do it for me. Who would know that these pair of eyes helped many people to remember me? Now to think of it, it’s lucky I go through the operation.

Hand: It is important for dancers to protect their hands. To fully communicate the rhythm and essence of a song and a dance performance, every part of the body must be flexible and agile, the hand is no exception. I wonder if everybody realized this, but my fingers are very pointed. If I don't become a singer, maybe I would have become a great pianist! *Laughs*


Waist: Shoulders, waist, butt, legs, feet -- these are the five crucial parts for any dancer, which should be protected like the dancer protects his life! But very often, they are problematic. When dancing, it is important to "open" your joints, and these joints are very vulnerable to injuries. When I first started dancing, I sprained my waist or leg almost every day. I had no idea using so much strength would result in injuries. Nowadays, when I perform on stage, some people will ask me how come my waist is so flexible. This is of course, the result of long-term training. There's also health elements here. For the sake of your health, everybody should also take note to train their bodies.

Forehead: When I was young, I often hear the adults say that people with high foreheads are very smart, and these people tend to be fast-learners. At that time, I thought I was doomed for life. My forehead is not high, so I probably will be terrible at school, and probably never learn anything well! In the end, it seems the adults' prophecy was fulfilled in me. Honestly speaking, my academic results were not very good. This is especially after I started becoming obsessed with dancing. I skipped classes almost every day. My results were horrible, but my dancing foundations were doing great instead. From this, it shows that I'm not stupid at everything. So even without a high forehead, as long as you practice doubly hard every day, you can still succeed.


Nose: I have quite a pretty nose. Look at my side-profile, isn't my nose nice and straight? I had a nose bridge surgical procedure done, and at that time, many fans were very worried. Everyone, please don't worry. I am very healthy. Please take care of your health too!

Mouth: Friends around me all say I have very full lips, and they look very sexy. Of course I'm very happy. Although I pretend to be very shy in front of them, but when I am alone at home, I'm secretly very gleeful about it.

Shoulder: I think men should have a pair of shoulders that allow women to lean with security. If I have a girlfriend, I will give all my love to her. I won't make her cry, upset her or allow her to get hurt. I'll block all wind and rain for her with my broad shoulders.

Leg: I'm tall, so my limbs are naturally long. When I have meals with friends, I don't have to worry about not being able to grab the goodies before they're all gone! *Laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home