Thursday, March 02, 2006

An Affirmation

The last leg of It's Raining Concert Tour just commenced last Sunday at the Impact Arena in Bangkok. Though I'm not there to enjoy the show some of my friends including my fave chingu Flor managed to show that he is loved by the Filipinos. I was so excited to hear a firsthand report of what happened that I waited for Flor last Monday night but due to some unforseen events we she made it up for me the day after (promise I was not angry just worried).



The whole experience is memorable for her and I'm sure she'll be blogging about it so just check it on my link thread. Although there were problems with the promoter and he was really sick the first night, he managed to give it his best so as not to disappoint his fans. He even wore a plain white shirt at the end of the show because he's got the chills. The second night was better especially for Rain Philippines. They got the best position at the VIP section, they were so near they can even see the pores on his skin. The best part was near the end when they threw a blue rattle bear with Rain's personal "RainPh" membership card tied on it's neck and hit him on the shoulder. One of his female dancers picked it up and played with it and showed to to Rain. Elle and Flor almost cried and almost fainted when he bowed to them to acknowledge the present. It pays to hold that lighted banner and dress sexy for such event so ladies you've got yourselves competition next time around. Here are pics of them reading the card and holding it while dancing. I'm sure it's now packed with his luggage.





What's a Rainy Day concert without asking my friend if the "dragon" made an appearance. Maybe it got find that there are a lot of hot ajummas present that it decided to sleep instead. Or maybe it's just waiting for me, his master to bring him back to life ok enough said!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Flor said...

nice analysis chinggu. i think so too, you are a better judge to that. me not being able to practise it for almost 9 years, very rusted i should say so myself. the dragon is in hibernation mode:
1. not feeling well
2. got "scared" of the lady/gf for the night
3. not in the mood to play sexy
4. no one to show off his prowess
5. not enough beautiful ladies in the first night but then again in the 2nd night are there any, aside from us of course but unluckily we ae not chosen as the girl for the night.
6. the mother of all fish net is not around to give him a boost, whatever boost it may be.
7. so many more but i am going to stop here na coz i might get all to green, baka batukan mo na me pag nagkita tayo sa friday. hehehehehe.

10:59 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

chingu,

I'm nodding my head while reading one to 5 then almost choked on my drink when i read #6, whuaaa not that reason plz!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home