Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pantech Shoot in Shanghai

Everyone whose a fan already knows that Bi is now is Shanghai to shoot for a Pantech CF. His trip was been a hot topic for more reasons than one. From his supposedly snubbing for fans who waited for 5 hours at the airport which I will no longer waste space because Pau already made a good one about it. To the hair style he's sporting in the shoot. Hey, I'm digging it after all I'm as 80's gal too!

I'm happy that he was able to explore the city on his own and even hailed a cab on his way back to the hotel. Yesterday being the Lantern Festival in China, he had fun lighting some firecrackers but was later freightened by all the noise. So no Filipino New Year for you? Too bad, it's one of the merriest time here.

Since he's still under the weather plus a very hectic schedule, I'm really hoping that he can muster enough enery to give my girlfriends who will go to BKK a trip to remember. Fighting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home