Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bi and JYPE, Why Exclude the Pilipin????

With all the interviews of Bi mentioning the "Pilipin" (Philippines) and announcing that he's trying to learn "Tagalog", I was very much surprised when we were not included in the list of countries that will draw lots for the VIP standing tickets for his Bangkok, Thailand concert. Why????

It's not that I have made plans of going but I know some friends who made plans last month. I've been a witness to how hard they are trying to secure tickets so they can confirm their bookings but to no avail. I thought it was just Cloud Korea and Japan who gets the priority in securing seats but it seems the other fan clubs found ways to secure those oh so precious tickets. Was it lack of communication with JYPE on the part of Rain [Ph] or just a presumption since we have never made our presence felt in his other Asian tour.

I hope the situation will be remedied soon, good luck gals! Fighting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home