Monday, December 12, 2005

Rain's Message to Cloud

05/12/10 : Rain to Cloud new message

My dear Cloud Members,
Hello, I am Jung Ji Hoon.
Have you been living well my cloud family?
The weather is vey cold now, hope you didn't catch a cold.
Now because I am shooting a drama, I am very busy.
Even though I am tired, but because there is all of you here, I put in my best effort to do it well.
Regarding everyone who is looking for me and those who gave me presents and support, thank you very much.
I don't have much words to say, my expression cannot express myself. I'm so sorry.
Even though I'm like this, people still find me and support me, I thank you very much.
The year 2006 is fast approaching and I will work harder.
Everyone please believe me and support me.
And let your year 2005 end well. At this chilly day, be careful not to catch a cold.

Everyone's Jung Ji Hoon.

source: rain.jype

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home