Wednesday, November 09, 2005

IJUKSA/Love to Kill Episode 4

Screen caps of Episode 4

My fave bodyguard
What can I do to release you from your sadness.....
Bog ku and Cha Eun seok

I can't wait for Episode 5 just to know if he indeed kissed Da-jung

This is my least favorite episode so far because I can't see some logic in the certain scenes.

Bogku dragged EunSeok from the car to the room of his brother in the hospital

obviously with the intention of making the girl realize what happened to his brother but had a change of heart at the very last instant leaving the girl wailing loudly (it's so irritating to my ears) just in front of the ward door. She wanted an answer so isn't it logical to look on what's beyond that door? I know I would since it's obvious that I'm meant to see something to the extent of being dgagged like a rag across the length of the hospital corridor. Instead she went down again and asked the "why" question to Bogku. I know they have to create more suspense but still..................

Mr. Clean is back with his endless toothbrushing. How I wish he would just spit the toothpaste first before talking cuz I can't help but cringe while watching him talk with his friend over the phone.

I have to wait for Monday to see what's next.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home