Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bogku's Monologue in Episode 3


No, I don’t remember
I don’t f**kin remember what you mean to me
Tell me not about your miserable and stupid love
I don’t care
Shut up and don’t mention about your sad love.
I don’t care
If you’re without power and money, you get deceived and deserted.
That’s life
Shut up. That’s enough.
You don’t recognize your own brother who waited for ten years.
All you want is that bitch.
I don’t want to be part of your f**kin life.
As you have your life.
I have mine.
Your pain, your sorrow, your anger, I don’t f**kin care, you bastard!
I’ll bring Cha EunSeok.
I’ll bring her to you.
If you cannot become like that bitch, that bitch must become like you.
More miserable than you are, worn out to tatters.
So, don’t run away. Don’t shun away. Just stay right here!
Don’t die, don’t go away. Cha EunSeok, until she comes and kneels to you.
You stay right here.

credits to genevieve of www.fanrain.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home