Monday, October 03, 2005

Finally to Time Asia Poll is Closed

I hope I won't get flanked by what I want to say for this is just my opinion ~~~ Yes I'm very HAPPY that the Time Asia poll on who our hero is just closed. I found it amusing at first when Rain was in second place after Manny Pacquiao during the first week of the poll because he is playing a boxer in his next drama and he is pitted against a real boxer. But my amusement turned to sadness when each camp began tossing accussations of cheating to one another. It ended my attempt to vote and left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I feel strongly about being a Filipino even if I feed disgusted with what's happening around me (that's another topic though) that I forgo a change to migrate to Australia. So fellow filipinos spreading talks that Manny's fans are cheating never mind if it has basis is like a slap to one's face. After all we are Filipinos too! In the end, people will not distinguish whether you are a filipino Rain supporter or not, you will just be a filipino cheater.

As I said, I'm just rumbling here so I hope nobody takes offense......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home