Friday, August 26, 2005

Bi's Thought on Love

''There is absolutely no friendship relation between male and female.

Because any time there might happen any seed of fire. The problem is who breaks the seed. Male could be the cause of later trouble, or female could be the cause of later trouble, too.

If a woman truly loves a man, she must meet no other man else.

If a man as well truly loves a woman, he must run to her with everything behind any time any place so that she may miss exclusively him ever afterward. Indeed, that is love, I should say. If there ever comes a sweetheart for me, I cannot even imagine I will meet any other woman else than my sweetheart.

Whoever that another woman be, older person, younger person or anybody, whether it be in business or in any situation, I can never imagine I will share a private space with anybody else than my sweetheart. Man must ever be patient; because he is a man.

Male bears a burden inside. It tends to break out. If girls acknowledge even a bit of the information, you girls ought absolutely not to meet any other male, no matter how close a friend he be.''

Oh baby, you still have a long way to go before you fully understand the complexities of love. So you want the world to evolve exclusively between you and your partner but the reality is never like this. If I am your girl, I’ll be choking from your rules by now. Maturity entails trust that your partners knows the boundaries between friendship and love. Yes dear, true platonic friendship can exist between people of opposite sex. In the meantime, I’ll wait for your description of an ideal girl a few more years from now…..

1 Comments:

Blogger it's nate yo !! said...

hi BI i'm nate from indonesia
and i'm now 17 years old...
i think love is something that makes people 'programmed' just to see all the beauty even in all the badness..
that's whta i know about love and i'm sure that's true because i experienced it by myself...
(will he read this ??)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home